Sunday, October 18, 2009

My heart is drenched in wine, but you'll be on my mind



Norah Jones - Don't know why (live)


Been listenin' to Norah Jones lately, how do I describe her voice? Soothing and angellic. (L) & what a gorgeous lady.

Seriously, Jazz/blues forever. You'll never get tired of them. I wonder how I'll ever survive without music? I'll count those that always get stuck in my mind :D



Norah Jones - Thinking about you

They used to play this on MTV all the time back in Secondary 3! I used to have the album too, but it magically disappeared when I tried to look for it :O

& I think the album cover's been on the display wall (if that's what you call it) at citylink mall's HMV for quite some time?

Anyway, she's gonna release her new album, The Fall, soon! :D




Norah Jones - Come away with me (live)


Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us
With their lies

I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me





It doesn't matter how many times I emphasize on this (:


I'm imagining myself in a cafe by the roadside in England,
eating scones and sipping a cup of English tea.
(wouldn't mind Norah Jones in a bar/lounge too)

With a pen and a sketchbook,
or maybe a storybook.


Been my dream since forever.
Two or three years seem like forever, at least.

I don't know if you call this obsession,
(refer to some posts I made last year 'bout wanting to travel)

but its a dream, a wish your heart makes
when you're fast asleep.


Can't find any picture that matches the image in my mind,
so I'll save the descriptions for the next time :D




For now, I wouldn't mind lying in that pavillion yesterday
in the night (or perhaps early in the morning),

that's what I call life.

No comments: